Video Clip Dance
A hot mixture of various dance styles. In the choreography we create a kind of “videoclip” moving straight to the New York Broadway and modelling on a particular videoclip, artist or other themes. Huge dose of energy and dance variations guaranteed.
Old school Hip Hop
A happy, stylish and dynamic choreography will move us straight to New York from the early 1980s. Energetic hip hop moves combined with funky music will make you feel like a street dancer.
Pushing existing boundaries and genre definitions in dance, improvisation and movement elasticity plus the review of all dance styles (jazz, contemporary, breakin) – all of that will make us travel in time.
Robert ROBSON Jeżdżewski
- He has been into dance for more than 25 years.
- An academic of the Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport.
- A choreographer of modern dance including street dance, video clip dance, hip hop, Latino, jazz.
- A fitness presenter and trainer for 15 years.
- The Polish Champion in Fitness Classic and Aerobic Classic.
- 5-time Academic Champion in Sports Aerobic.
- The “Instructor of 2006” in Poland.
- An instructor of modern forms of gymnastics and weight training.
- An instructor of ballroom dance and hip hop.
- A member of the UDO – United Dance Organisation.
- A member of the Polish Dance Association and Academic Sports Society.
- A long-year contestant of sports aerobic and silhouette fitness. Break dance, hip hop & ballroom dancer.
His passion: dance, fitness and music creation – DJ-ing. He started his adventure with dance, both ballroom and classical, in 1989. He has achieved his dance levels on various tournaments. In 1996 he got interested in break dance, jazz and hip hop. Another new passion came in 2000: fitness and salsa. He holds official state licence of dance and fitness instructor. He has participated in many conventions, gained experience at different workshops and master classes both in Poland and abroad.
In the meantime, he celebrated successes in sports aerobic winning medals on a number of Polish Championships. In 2006 he won the title of the “Instructor of the Year” and in 2007 an honour in “Top 10” competition for the best instructors. In 2013 and 2014 he was awarded the title of the Polish Champion in Silhouette and Gymnastics Fitness of WFF WBBF Federation. Now he is a trainer.
For 15 years of his work, he has managed and been a coordinator of more than 150 events related to dance, fitness and recreation, he has chaired conventions and fitness marathons and has cooperated with Polish TVP1, TVP3 channels as well as many companies and universities.
Now, additionally to training dance and fitness beginners, he is a choreographer and dance groups instructor, an academic of the Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport, and dance music writer. In his free time, he works as a glamour model and DJ.